ClimateCraft has taken fan arrays to the next level with FanMatrix technology. Our breakthrough FanMatrix™ fan array towers can provide your next project with superior air handling system performance using a design that balances longevity with operational costs. Whether you have an existing air handler with a large single fan that needs replacing, or you are selecting the latest in air handling technology for a new facility, a FanMatrix system is the logical choice.
Fan Matrix fan array systems are ideal for projects needing:
• Redundancy of multiple fans to minimize downtime for critical applications
• Optimized airflow and energy efficiency
• Compactness from using smaller multiple fans with relatively low upstream clearance and reduced cabinet length
• Better acoustics through the use of optimum size, fan quantity and speed of the fan for easier cabinet attenuation
• Reduced maintenance by using multiple direct-drive fans
New - Compact fan array option for ClimateCraft air handlers up to 20,000 cfm capacity offer many of the same system benefits a significantly smaller and lighter package. Learn more in the Compact Fan Array brochure.
Features and Benefits of FanMatrix Systems
• Zero harmonic vibration frequency design (no lockout bands required for drives) allows for use of the full operating range (0-110 Hz) and longer bearing life as the VFD doesn’t need to hunt around the locked-out frequencies.
• Inertia Base Fan Structure Performance, along with individual spring isolation, delivers a design with no resonant frequencies, reducing concerns about transferring vibration/sound issues throughout your building that may go undiscovered until after full operation.
• The long fan and fan motor life are a result of the effects of the inertia base design and Zero Harmonic vibration, which is why we can offer a standard 5-Year Motor Warranty.
• Optimized quantity of fans that maximize unit efficiency and redundancy capabilities, while minimizing the quantity of moving parts and the associated operations and maintenance costs.
• Reduced service costs by using easily replaceable wheels and motors with no need to remove any of the tower structure.
• Improved space temperature control because of an uninterrupted modulation curve, no locked-out operating points.
• Optional motor winch that allows for safe and easy removal of motor base and fan components.
Note: ClimateCraft’s fan array products allow for fans to be turned off for safety, repair, and maintenance purposes. ClimateCraft’s fan array products are not designed to turn individual fans on and off for the purpose of improving fan array efficiency, and ClimateCraft does not endorse turning individual fans on and off for the purpose of improving fan array efficiency. Any statement to the contrary is not supported by ClimateCraft.