Discerning building owners and system designers looking for innovative air handlers designed to meet the stringent requirements of high performance spaces choose ClimateCraft.
Why Custom Air Handlers
• Need for specific casing design, arrangement, and shape
• No limitation of size and airflow quantity
• Choice of special construction materials - aluminum and stainless steel options
• Learn more about available components and options
• Better casing insulation values for hot and humid climates
• Higher casing strength / Miami Dade County Hurricane Certification
• IBC and OSHPD seismic code compliance (aluminum panel construction excluded)
• Factory testing - casing leakage, casing deflection, vibration, airflow, and sound
• Equipment and component longevity
• Much lower air leakage and air infiltration rates for critical laboratory and healthcare applications
• Higher pressure applications – energy recovery, filtration, multiple coils
• Fan system flexibility, redundancy, efficiency / lower energy usage, acoustics
• Existing building will not allow ingress for factory assembled units
• Better access to components for maintenance
With a ClimateCraft air handler on your project, you will see the benefits of a custom unit on your bottom line throughout the life of the unit.
• Faster installation
• Better air flow performance and match to specific capacity
• Improved redundancy
• Lower total cost of operation
ClimateCraft Capabilities brochure Pdf, 3 MB.
• ACCESS Site-assembled Replacement Unit
• Energy Recovery Ventilation Unit
• Stand-alone FanMatrix Arrays
1427 NW 3rd St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73106