Our innovative BalanceStream technology, with only one moving part, improves fan array system efficiency, reliability and part load operation while reducing maintenance and energy costs. BalanceStream technology used in a FanMatrix™ fan array saves you money by operating at higher efficiencies over the entire operating range. It also increases your ability to run at lower loads and reduces your need for reheat in VAV applications.
BalanceStream is a spring-actuated inlet cone that allows stable operation down to 10% of design, prevents fan surge and requires no additional complex fan cycling control strategies to integrate into your control system. There are no additional electro-mechanical devices to add complexity of control points or maintenance issues.
• Eliminates the need for backdraft dampers and provides automatic shut-off in case of a fan failure
• Improves overall system efficiency as it does not obstruct the fan intake; therefore, there are no associated intake losses or impact on operating BHP
• Provides operational consistency by allowing fans to maintain high efficiency over the entire operating range
• Reduces system instability by eliminating fan surge
• Only one moving part; requires no lubrication or periodic maintenance
Note: ClimateCraft’s fan array products allow for fans to be turned off for safety, repair, and maintenance purposes. ClimateCraft’s fan array products are not designed to turn individual fans on and off for the purpose of improving fan array efficiency, and ClimateCraft does not endorse turning individual fans on and off for the purpose of improving fan array efficiency. Any statement to the contrary is not supported by ClimateCraft.