Our custom air handling units for indoor and outdoor installation are designed and built with a 40-year lifespan in mind to provide you with reliability, quality and flexibility. Since our founding in 1998, we have demonstrated the engineering expertise to solve virtually any air management challenge by offering:
- Flexibility to meet specific requirements for size, footprint, and configuration
- Extreme duty and high static/low leakage application performance
- Integrated thermal break with our exclusive roll-formed joint panel construction and innovative bolted standing seam cabinet construction. Learn more.
- Choice of construction materials - galvanized, aluminum or stainless steel
- Availability of a wide variety of design options and components construction materials available.
- Capacities from 4,000 to 200,000+ cfm
- Coating options include powder-coated aluminum or steel, and galvanized pre-painted steel.